We've had kind of an unusual weekend for us. We've stayed at home and worked on things that needed to be done! Gasp. Vern has lots of school stuff he has been working on and I worked on a picture book for Mattie and organizing our pictures.
Since I was going through pictures I found some cute ones of Mattie and Riley. Its too bad I wasn't blogging awhile ago. I have tons of cute pictures of them when they were littler.
I took Mattie to Sam's Club with me to pick up the pictures and some groceries. It was the best behaved she's ever been in Sam's Club. She wouldn't sit in the cart for very long but she was still good. She and I went around and ate samples.
When we got home she seemed to switch from good Mattie to bad Mattie. She kept going up to Riley and scratching him and pulling his hair. Repeatedly after we told her not to. Vern kind smacked her hand (not hard) and told her to go sit in time out. She walked over to the chair and stood there for a minute. Then went up behind Vern while he was getting something out of the fridge and kind spanked his bottom but not hard. She thought it was hilarious. Then, she ran over and pulled the cord to the t.v. out of the wall. She knows she is not supposed to do this (she's been to timeout several times for this reason). After she pulled it out, she kind of spanked/tapped her own bottom. I guess she thinks she's old enough to discipline herself and that she is completely in charge of herself.

well at least she knows who's boss!
ReplyDelete