I told myself I would not update the blog until I had everything finished:
1. House in shape for teacher training on Sunday
2. Sharing time prepared for Sunday
3. Teacher Training message prepared
4. Guest room ready for my parents
The house is in okay shape. I want to hang up some of our pictures before Sunday and I'll need to mop the floor before Sunday too. Everything else is pretty much ready with a little fine tuning. I am so stressed! I wish it was all over with!
I realized today that this week the kids and I had not left the house since Sunday with the exception of Riley going over to Jakes. This is complete insanity for us. No wonder the kids have been going crazy! I have been so wrapped up in getting things ready, the house clean etc... I've lost all track of days. And the kids have been going crazy! We ended up going to town today thank heavens and Riley got to go play at Lisa and John's and Vern, Mattie and I ate lunch at Super Salad.

Mattie eating an ice cream cone at Super Salad
Yesterday I was beginning to wonder if my kids have turrets. My kids yell all the time. Riley will sometimes yell what he is saying. I'm like Riley, we are right here there is no need to yell. At dinner yesterday I was trying to talk to Vern and Riley was just making this strange loud noise over and over. Vern's says to me, hold on I can't hear you. Ya I wonder why. Then Riley stops and Mattie starts with this growling/yelling noise. She's even louder than Riley. Who are these kids? Vern and I are not very loud people! We went to Walmart today and Vern went to the restroom and then found us in the toy section. He said he could hear Mattie all the way in the bathroom. She had been carrying on because she didn't want to hold my hand while she was walking.

Riley in his batman shirt

Mattie carrying around three purses
Reviewing this week I can see now that we definitely need out of this house! Since it's my mom's birthday on Sunday, my parents are coming down for the weekend. It should be really fun with the exception of my doing sharing time and teaching at the teacher training on Sunday. Tomorrow we are going to spend the night at a hotel in Phoenix with them. I hope we all can relax and enjoy each other's company. I think its exactly what the family needs.

Yea!! You sent me a link!! How cute is your family! now right now I say quit stressing you always do great and it will be fine. I used to stress so bad about stuff like this until Imade myself sick and then one day I just took a breath and said no matter what it would be over at this time so it doesn't matter. it works! try it. no matter what my lesson is over at 12pm so it will be fine. ::)
ReplyDelete